- World Records
- Full list of the Irish family history records
- Military Service & Conflict
Records in this collection
- 1798 Claimants and Surrenders
- Easter Rising & Ireland under martial law 1916-1921
- Ireland Military Records
- Ireland, Royal Hibernian Military School History
- Ireland: National Roll of Honour 1914-1921
- Ireland's Memorial Record: World War 1
- Kilmainham Pensioners - British Army Service Records 1783-1822
- Sinn Féin 1916 Rebellion Handbook ( Irish Times Weekly Supplement 1917 )
- William Smith O'Brien Petition 1848
Our Military Service & Conflict records contain fascinating details about Irish involvement in war and rebellions.
The William Smith O’Brien Petition 1848-49 records the names, addresses, occupations and political loyalties of over 80,000 people from all over Ireland and parts of England.
The 1798 Claimants and Surrenders includes 8,440 names of those who took up arms and those whose property was damaged.
Ireland’s Memorial Record: World War I: 1914-1918 contains the names of 49,647 individuals and covers the island of Ireland.
The National Roll of Honour 1914-1921 provides rich detail on the casualties of WWI drawing from numerous publications and newspapers.
The Sinn Féin Rebellion Handbook contains a list of casualties suffered and prisoners taken during the 1916 Easter Rising.
The Kilmainham pension records contain details of over 10,000 Irishmen who served in the British Army in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth century.