Library and Society Packages
We are pleased to offer libraries, family history society research centres and archives access to our vast range of records with a number of packages that have been specially tailored to meet the needs of these centres.
Option 1 - findmypast Australasia Edition
Access to our Australasia collection including:
- Cemetery records
- Death records
- Probate, land & court records
- Migration records
- Criminal reports
- Electoral rolls
- Directories, Almanacs & Government gazettes
- Military records
Unlimited access to entire Australasia collection - currently over 50 million records and growing
Option 2 - Findmypast UK Edition
Access to our entire UK collection* including:
- Complete UK census collection 1841-1911. This is the most complete online census collection.
- UK Births, Marriages and Deaths dating from the mid 1800s to 2005/2006
- Divorce indexes 1858-1903
- Parish records dating from the early 1500s
- Boer War, WW1 and WW2 UK records
- Chelsea Pensioners
- Migration Records
Access to both UK & Australasia collections*.
A brand new reporting and administration tool that allows you to see just how much your subscription is being used**
* Due to contractual reasons, some UK datasets may only be included in the UK subscription after a 12 month exclusivity period on the findmypast.co.uk website.
** UK collection component only.
Option 3 - Findmypast Irish Edition
Access to our new Irish collection including:
- Land and Estate Records
- Griffith's Valuation of Ireland
- Directories containing millions of records
- Military & rebellion records
- Migration records
- Wills dating back to the 13th century
Option 4 - Entire collection - findmypast Aus/UK/Irish Edition
Access to our entire Australasia, UK & Irish collections* including all of the above.
Find out more or request a 30 day FREE trial
Mix n’ Match - combine any edition together to suit your specific needs.
How will a Library package benefit my centre?
- All subscription options offer login based on recognising your IP address(es), freeing up your colleagues from managing usernames and passwords.
- Cost certainty - a fixed price for a fixed term. You can also increase the number of users at no extra cost, for example to run a training session for newcomers to family history.
- A brand new reporting and administration tool that allows you to see just how much your subscription is being used**
- Free Call support from within Australia.
“Findmypast is an excellent database of resources - it's extremely professional and offers great service. I deal everyday with people researching and this site is the one I constantly refer people to.” - Kathy Smalley, Family & Local History Librarian, Eastern Regional Libraries, Wantirna South VIC
Family history societies and organisations which contribute data archives to findmypast enjoy huge benefits:
- Generous ongoing income stream
- Discounts off library & society subscription prices
- Discounts off member subscriptions for members of your society/organisation