Eneclann is an award-winning Trinity College Campus Company based in Dublin and founded in 1998 by Brian Donovan and Fiona Fitzsimons, both Trinity College Dublin history graduates. The company offers a range of history and heritage services:
- Irish family history research
- History and heritage projects
- Archives and records management
- Digital publications
- Legal,title and probate research
Eneclann’s Irish family history research services
Eneclann’s core research team was established in 1998. Since then, they have completed over 15,000 individual research assignments, developing a reputation for their expertise in solving genealogical puzzles. They are especially strong on pre-1800 research. Eneclann's genealogists have worked on Who Do You Think You Are? (Ireland, UK, Canada and Australian series), Where Were Your Ancestors During the Famine? (RTE), Faces of America (NBC) and PBS's Finding your roots, among others. They also traced President Barack Obama's family tree back to the late 1600s in Ireland. Eneclann offers a range of Irish genealogy services including:
- Genealogy - Eneclann’s Irish Family History research service is aimed at anyone who would like to research their Irish roots.
- Naturalisation - If you meet the legal requirements laid out by the Irish government, Eneclann can help you to trace the information you need to become an Irish citizen.
- Travel plan - if you’re planning a trip to Ireland and would like a research plan to work from and help you plan your itinerary
Eneclann undertake bespoke commissions as well as offering the services outlined above. Please contact them if you would like to discuss bespoke research.
Find out more
Find out more about Eneclann’s Irish family history research services.