Findmypast Community Edition
Affordable on-site access to members of your organisation. Whether you’re a library, school, company or family history society, you can now give full access to Findmypast on your own premises. Findmypast Community Edition has been designed to give your customers full access to Findmypast’s rich resources and features, just as if they were using the service from home.
Benefits for your customers
• Access to the overwhelming majority* of Findmypast’s family history records
*a limited number of records are not available in Community Edition for contractual reasons, including the British Newspaper collection.
Benefits for you
• Choose to give access to records only from your country, or from our collections from around the world
• Great value pricing, with flexible options depending on how many devices you want to use the service on
• Further discounts for consortiums, and family history societies that are already supplying us with records – contact us to find out more
• No need to manage usernames and passwords - access is granted via your computer network’s IP (internet protocol) address(es)
• Grant access via your wi-fi network as well as your standard workstations
• Monthly reporting to justify your investment
• Further discounts if you also choose to subscribe to our British Newspaper Archive Community Edition service