The Anzac Memorial (1919) is a comprehensive compilation of names and primary source material from the First World War, and is compiled as a memorial to the Anzacs who fought and died in the Great War.
This third edition of the book was published by the NSW Branch of the Returned Sailors Imperial League of Australia as the "peace edition" just after the war ended in 1919.
The Anzac Memorial contains:
- A roll of honour of nearly 20,000 Australians who died in the war
- Photographs of soldiers and battle fields
- Diary entries written by the soldiers
- Official documents
- An official summary of the terms of the peace treaty
- An article on the war ending