Can I order a paper copy of a birth (or marriage or death) certificate?


Yes, you can order copies of these certificates from the General Records Office. Details on ordering a certificate for England and Wales Birth Marriage or Death certificates can be found here /content/get-started-bmd



Search FAQ's for more answers

If this doesn't answer your question, enter a search term below and click 'Search'.

Or contact customer services here.