I already have a gedcom/ digital copy of my family tree - can I upload it to Findmypast?


Yes, you can upload any gedcom file that you have which contains your family tree.

To do this, you just need to go to the My Family Tree link at the top of the website then click on Create a Tree.

You wil see a link towards the top right of the next page which says 'Import a tree'. When you click on that link, you will have the option to upload your gedcom file from your PC to your Findmypast account (much as you would when uploading a photo).



Search FAQ's for more answers

If this doesn't answer your question, enter a search term below and click 'Search'.

Or contact customer services here.