Our biggest record release of the year has arrived
2-3 minute read
By Niall Cullen
We've just added over 32.6 million names and 14 million addresses to the site. Find your family in them today.
Record releases don't come much bigger than this. Read on for all the details on a major release of searchable electoral registers, plus all of our other new additions.
Spanning 1910-1919, we’ve added a massive 32 million names and 14 million addresses to this exclusive collection. Use them to trace ancestors, house history and more.
To bring you fully searchable electoral registers, our data specialists use a sophisticated technique to extract details from the original British Library records. This allows you to discover rich information you don’t get from a simple keyword search.
3 quick tips for exploring electoral registers
- The entire indexed collection covers 1910-1932, making it a valuable census substitute
- Narrow your search by polling district and constituency to pinpoint an address
- The codes on the records represent voting eligibility. You’ll find the meanings on the search page
Discover your relatives' final resting places in Scotland with this unique resource. It has grown again with thousands of new records.
Check the burial ground list for the date ranges and number of records included for each location in this extensive collection. It's a must-search if any of your relatives died in Scotland.
Hot off the press, what family stories will you uncover in our latest newspaper updates? Brand new publications include:
- Australian and New Zealand Gazette covering 1850-1882
- Borough of Greenwich Free Press covering 1855-1856 and 1858-1865
- British Banner 1848 covering 1852
- British Banner 1856 covering 1857
- Clerkenwell Dial and Finsbury Advertiser covering 1862 and 1864-1865
- Hammersmith Advertiser covering 1861-1866
- Islington Times covering 1857, 1859-1862, 1864-1865 and 1871-1874
- Lynn News & County Press covering 1871-1873, 1875-1889, 1891-1892, 1913, 1915, 1918, 1924, 1938-1939 and 1942
- North Londoner covering 1874-1875
- Palladium 1825 covering 1825
- South London Times and Lambeth Observer covering 1856-1865
- Southwark Mercury covering 1879-1881
And we've added thousands more pages to these papers:
- Age from 1852
- British Mercury or Wednesday Evening Post from 1822
- Brockley News, New Cross and Hatcham Review from 1891
- Bury Free Press from 1988
- Chelsea & Pimlico Advertiser from 1864
- Croydon Times from 1948-1949
- Daily News (London) from 1924, 1926, 1928-1938, 1940-1949, 1951-1954 and 1957-1960
- Diss Express from 1986
- Eastern Counties’ Times from 1913
- Faversham News from 1900 and 1904
- Fleming’s British Farmers’ Chronicle from 1827
- Grantham Journal from 1986
- Kingsland Times and General Advertiser from 1861
- Liverpool Telegraph from 1837
- Lynn Advertiser from 1990
- Metropolitan from 1857
- Sheerness Times Guardian from 1878-1882
- West London Times from 1862 and 1865
- Westminster Times from 1864-1866
Will this week's colossal record release change the way you see your family or even how you see yourself? We love hearing about your discoveries. Get in touch on email@example.com or post your finds to social media tagging @findmypast.