Skip to content
  • Start free trial
Accessed via cache: false
  1. Findmypast Help
  2. Subscriptions and payments
  3. Findmypast free trials

Can I upgrade or downgrade my Findmypast free trial?

While you’re on a Findmypast free trial, it’s easy to upgrade or downgrade your chosen membership: 

  1. When signed in, select 'Change subscription' within 'My Subscription’ 
  2. You will be taken to a page where you'll see the available options for changing the subscription you’re trialling
  3. Select a new subscription to trial. If you’re upgrading, your new choice will come into effect immediately. If you’re downgrading, this will take effect when your free trial renews into a paid subscription and the change will be shown within ‘My subscription’


Important points to remember: 

  • You’ll be charged for your chosen subscription when the free trial ends
  • We don’t offer free trials of our top-level Premium subscription. If you upgrade to Premium during a free trial, you’ll be charged immediately
  • You can cancel your free trial at any time from your account
  • When you upgrade or downgrade, there is no need to cancel your current free trial

Please contact our customer support team if you have any questions about changing free trials or subscriptions.


Was this article helpful?