With Findmypast, you're in control of how often you hear from us and what we contact you about. We usually get in touch by email and you can choose to receive a range of different types.
Follow these simple steps to let us know what emails you'd like to receive.
- If you’re not already, log in to Findmypast using your email address and password
- Go to My Account > Communication preferences
- Choose which emails you want to receive from Findmypast.
- Select the Save preferences button
The emails you can choose from include:
- Hints - instant record matches to help grow your family tree
- Brand new record releases, feature updates, news and tips
- Special discounts and offers every now and then
- Exclusive deals from selected partners, only for Findmypast customers
You will receive an email to confirm your updated preferences. It can take up to 5 days for the mailing changes to take effect.
If you would like to unsubscribe from all Findmypast emails, select 'Unsubscribe from ALL' and we'll stop contacting you. When you unsubscribe, you'll only ever receive essential service messages from us.